- De-friended on Facebook! Oh, the horror, the horror! However will I go on living??
- People make me goddam laugh. Grow the fuck up.
- Speaking of growing up, it’s time to talk about KISS.
- First, I found out today that Paul Stanley is writing a book. Surprisingly, this is THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
- I watched a concert from 1980 something like 6 times today, and it struck me as really sad that Ace and Peter screwed up such a good thing.
- I also hate myself for not going to see the Farewell Tour in 2002.
- I wish I would have been more aware as a kid of the band and what was happening as they rose to stardom.
- You know what I want? A damn KISS pinball machine.
- Do you think my obsession with guys in facepaint started with KISS?
Blue Sith girl!
I like glowing red eyes, purple lightsabers, and blue girls.
This is the greatest game of my life.
- Me and the hot girl finished our lego pirate ship. Legos=fun.
- Started yet another book about KISS.
- Because honestly, you can’t read enough books about guys in face paint.
- Gene Simmons wrote a song called Stanley The Parrot.
- That’s exactly as awesome as it sounds.
- Me and the hot girl watched the new Trek movie on blu tonight.
- It was just as awesome as I remember it.
- SCREW YOU, FANBOYS!
- I’m man enough to admit I can totally see why all the girlies like that Cumberbatch guy.
- He’s pretty dreamy.
- And he can make any word in the English language sound absolutely menacing.
- Also watched the movie about magicians who rob banks.
- Pick a card.
- 3 of clubs…right?
- I’m here all week ladies and gentleman. Drive safe, goodnight!
- Goldust beats Orton for the belt, goes on to headline WM against Ultimate Warrior. SC man announces it as the greatest day of his life.
- Finished my 7th character in swtor. Taking a tiny break before starting my 8th.
- Finally finished Tomb Raider. Looked gorgeous, but I like the Aztec/Egyptian tomb theme of the older games better.
- Finally started Mass Effect 3 tonight. Shepard is back!
- I have a figure of Superman with a lion head on my desk.
- Because it’s SUPERMAN WITH A LION HEAD.
- That’s it for this evening.
BECAUSE NIKITA FRIGGIN’ KOLOFF, THAT’S WHY.
Greatest interview EVER.
Listen, I like Affleck alot, I think he’s a great actor and a fantastic director.
But as Batman?
I just don’t even know what to say.
Bruce, Bon Jovi, and Southside Johnny on the same stage.
None of you can see me crying, can you?
I’m terribly embarrassed to admit I’ve just discovered the awesomeness of Southside Johhny and the Asbury Jukes.
What the hell kind of a Jersey boy am I?
Let this be a lesson to you all: When Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi say you should listen to something, LISTEN TO IT DAMMIT.
- Watching that movie where Frodo kills people. This may have been a mistake.
- On tap is that documentary thing about the making of The Shining.
- In a totally unrelated note, I will no longer be sleeping.
- Picked up The Maltese Falcon on blu-ray today.
- I’m the stuff that dreams are made of.
- How bad is it that the movies I most want to see are are not the ones in the theaters?
- I want to watch Prometheus again.
- Dredd, GI Joe, Oblivion, and Stoker are also on the list.
- Goodbye Horses…
That handsome devil is going to be our new Doctor!
Peter Capaldi was announced today by the BBC as the new Doctor Who.
I like him! Exciting times ahead!
My reaction to the announcement of a Snyder/Goyer Superman Vs. Batman movie.
Many thanks to the lovely and talented AJ Lee, who obviously feels the same about the situation.
I would kill, die, or sell my friend Brian’s soul to go back to these days.
By God I miss them!
- Lots of news from SDCC this year, but very little for me personally, which makes me sad.
- Dawn of The Planet of The Apes sounds awesome, can’t wait for the trailer.
- Hot Toys 66’ Batman/Robin/Batmobile look AMAZING! Really excited for these!
- FANDANGO ACTION FIGURE!
- I’m getting six of them.
- New trailer for Hunger Games!
- And that’s about it.
- Yes, I know there was another big announcement.
- I’m just not interested in that vision of my favorite character.
- Also, I thought Ultron was an interesting choice, but I’m disappointed it won’t be Thanos in Avengers 2.
- Disappointed there was no Batman 66’ dvd/blu-ray announcement. It’s coming though, I’m sure of it.
- FANDANGO ACTION FIGURE!
10 years ago today, Knights of The Old Republic was released, and I’ve been in love ever since.
This is THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE.