- Finally got me a Hot Toys Rocky figure! Really happy with it.
- Of course, now I want them all. Drago, you’re next.
- I can watch Storage Wars and American Pickers for hours on end.
- I think I want a website again, but I can’t think of a good reason why.
- Homeland is an awesome show. Brody you sonofabitch.
- Watched the KISS Unplugged special today. I cried.
- Speaking of, I just read the Ace Frehley and Peter Criss books back to back.
- I think I’m a member of the band now.
- Because I need an excuse to wear facepaint.
- Big day tomorrow, Trek movie and Doctor Who finale!
- I bet Cumberbatch is playing the Orion Slave Girl.
- Getting a pinch more excited everyday for Man of Steel.
- My body’s trying to get sick, but I’m fighting it every step of the way.
- You know who I miss? Handsome Jimmy Valiant.
- I don’t need a damn Chromebook, so GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
- Freddie Mercury.
- I bet 8 Track tapes were Roswell technology.
- I’m off the get me a cup of tea with ginger and watch Homeland until I pass out in a stupor.
That’s my Sith Twi’lek (who looks like Darth Talon) with Revan’s robes and a white lightsaber.
Pretty sure this is THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
BECAUSE FANDANGO, THAT’S WHY.
- Had an awesome birthday thanks to my wonderful girlfriend.
- I got Red Velvet Cake, Trek intercoms, TARDIS fridges, Mal’s gun, and a unicorn.
- Take your time, read it again, cuz it’s awesome.
- Many thanks also to CM Punk’s #1 Fan for giving me Miss Elizabeth.
- That sentence was awesome too, now that I think about it.
- I even managed to treat myself to some new Prince music, cuz you know, I don’t have enough of that.
- I’m going to end the day by getting comfy in bed and start reading the…what…8th book I’ve read about Prince?
- Cuz you know, I don’t have enough of that either.
- I quite like this whole birthday thing. I might have one once or twice a month from now on.
That is a 1:1 scale replica of Malcolm Reynolds’ gun.
Given to me by THE GREATEST GIRL EVER.
- I always have such big plans about staying up late playing video games or watching movies, and then 9pm hits and I’m out like a light.
- I don’t like reality shows, but Storage Wars is REAL LIFE.
- Is it ok for a guy to wear a ring on his thumb if he’s not in a rock & roll band?
- Reading the second Hunger Games book. I want Katniss to punch President Snow in the face. Or put an arrow through his eyeball.
- Speaking of, Jennifer Lawrence is really fun and down to earth in interviews.
- Bon Jovi has the Number One album in the country. I want him to run for President.
- I think Vince McMahon is secretly running DC Comics. That’s the only explanation for the chaos.
- Speaking of, Wrestlemania better be good.
- And by good I mean Punk wins, Ziggler cashes in, AJ is on for a full hour, and The Ultimate Warrior returns.
- Tomb Raider, Sim City, and swtor will occupy my next four days.
- Birthday is Wednesday. Who’s buying me that unicorn?
- I was dreamin’ when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray…
- Should I have used quotes around that?
20 years ago today, Jimmy V gave the greatest awards show speech ever and probably the most genuine moment ever on ESPN.
Coach V, God bless him! Amazing speech, amazing man.
Greatest. Video. EVER!
No caption necessary.
From both me and the lovely and talented (not to mention damned handsome) Paul Heymen.
- Neal Caffrey.
- Sorry, I was distracted by his eyes.
- White Collar is back tomorrow!
- Speaking of handsome, Paul Heyman is on right now.
- Fringe, you beauty of a show, I will miss you greatly.
- I’m reading a book about Rod Serling. IT’S A COOKBOOK! Get it?
- That guy had quite a life, and I’m not even at the Twilight Zone years yet.
- This Joker story in the Batman books is frightening.
- Two more eps to go with Ten.
- I will go now, and henceforth enjoy ice cream.
In what must certainly be life’s greatest irony, my father has won a trip to go to Vegas to see JON BON JOVI.
Good one, God.
- I’m getting a new baby tomorrow!
- No, you dumb bastards, not a new chick, a new computer!
- My chick is awesome.
- My hard drive is dying, as a matter of fact, it could die at any min-
- Ha! I’m fun.
- I’ve been thinking about building a new comp for a month or so now, so it’s good timing.
- Quad core, i5, 8gb RAM, 500gb, badass case, she’s gonna be awesome!
- Me and the babe watched Blade Runner tonight. To quote Biff, “Great friggin’ flick!”.
- Now, of course, I think I’m a Replicant.
- 2013 coming up, big year for fun movies. SUPERMAN!
- This will be the first New Year’s Rockin’ Eve without Dick Clark, very sad about that.
- Sad to hear about Jack Klugman too. He will always be Oscar Madison to me.
- Looking forward, 2013 is going to be a fun year filled with movies, comics, toys, and games!
- “Time to die…” Get it? Blade Runner, hard drive…hello?
- If the world ends, I just want to say to all my friends…dammit, I wanted the apes to take over!
- I never really realized that the world would end before I got my damn Christmas presents.
- Really did it to me this time, Mayans.
- Things I will miss: Lightsabers, Superman, blu-rays, and Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
- Also, hot green Jedi chicks.
- If I don’t wake up tomorrow to fire and brimstone falling from the sky, I’m gonna be pissed.
- I’m going to fall asleep listening to the Wonder Girls, that way the last thing I will ever hear is a Korean pop song that I don’t know what the hell they are talking about.
- I’ll miss smelling like both Bon Jovi and Derek Jeter.
- Man I wish I would have read War and Peace.
- This thing better go over better than Y2k did.
- Happy Christmas peoples!